Urgent Care Services
What is URGENT CARE?
Urgent care is generally a better use patients time and resources.
Always remember, if the urgent care provider thinks you need a higher level of care, they will get you to the ER.
What is Considered an Urgent Medical Condition?
- Accidents and Falls
- Breathing Difficulties
- X-rays and Laboratory
- Cuts that Don’t Involve Much Blood but Might Need Stitches
- Eye irritation and Redness
- Fever or Flu
- Moderate Back Problems
- Minor Broken Bones and Fractures in Fingers or Toes
- Severe Sore Throat or Cough
- Skin Rashes and Infections
- Sprains and Strains
- Getting IV Fluids
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Vomiting, Diarrhea, or Dehydration
- Nebulization and Catheterization